Gismart is looking for a talented Producer for development of casual and hyper-casual games.
- Own products roadmap by managing existing goals and identifying new opportunities based on trends and market demand;
- Prioritize user stories and feature requirements for Development;
- Facilitate product demos and presentations for each release to internal stakeholders and teams to ensure that relevant groups throughout the company are fully trained on new features;
- Work closely with the engineering team to create features that enhance the product;
- Analyze user metrics, usability studies and competitive information to present product launch debrief;
- Conduct market research, consults with customers and collaborates with internal stakeholders to define requirements and spec new products and features;
- Developing of game prototypes on the basis of established concepts, verification of the main mechanics, estimating mechanics viability;
- Creating concepts and monetization settings of the game projects;
- Working with game balance and level design.
- Solid knowledge of game and mobile application trends and features, UI/UX, platform specific behaviours and best practices;
- Solid knowledge of game design;
- Exceptional organizational and work structuring skills;
- High analytical skills;
- Creative thinking;
- Ability to analyze the market;
- Good knowledge of mobile f2p-games market;
- Knowledge of monetization trends and common tendency of mobile market;
- Deep understanding of game mechanics;
- Teamwork skills;
- Love for mobile games;
- Extensive experience shipping mobile apps and games.
- Transparent and consistent feedback to help you advance your career;
- Competitive base salary;
- Health care insurance, 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days;
- English classes;
- Half price gym membership;
- Corporate library;
- Fully-stocked kitchen, breakfasts;
- Presents for major life events;
- Comfortable office in the city center with amazing view;
- Trip abroad will all the Gismart employees once a year!